Saturday, September 14, 2013

LA County Fair

Hi friends,

A painting of Ariel and Prince Eric for sale
This is a poster for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.
I love the strawberry!!
I went to the LA County Fair on Thursday with SJ and Friday with my mom. I am not gona lie; it was hot. I don't like to look at the farm animals, or the children art exhibits, or any of the outdoorsy stuff. I prefer to stay where it is air conditioned. So I stuck to the shopping buildings and the flower garden pavilion. Here are some pictures for those of you that haven't had the chance to attend the fair! Enjoy!!

ALG
Pickles wrapped in bacon and deep fried!
All the crazy food you find at the fair



















Isn't this beautiful?! All made from floral stuffs!






Made from seeds!



















My mom, as healthy as she is, seems to get so excited about the fried fair foods.
She had to have one of these deep fried oreos. To my surprise, they were
pretty darn yummy! I wouldn't mind going back to eat them! I thought they
would be dense and gross. They are like a donut with a nice fluffy chocolatey inside.

2 comments:

  1. Fried oreos are good and glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry we didn't get any when we went. Maybe next year! Thanks for going with me

      Delete