Thursday, March 20, 2014

Finally Free From Finals~

Morning friends!

Yup I am FREEEE! Sorry I haven't been giving you guys a whole lot of reading material, but I will be able to do more now that I get a week off!

So let's back track a tiny bit . . .


I had a math final, an MMW final, and two ASL finals.

Monday: MMW- map identification, image identification and explanation, paired IDs, 2 one page answers, and one two to three page essay.

Tuesday: ASL analysis- 75 multiple choice

Wednesday: ASL conversation: 10 minutes total, "Role Play", describing a picture, making up a story
                  Math: 8 problems, made up of 12 parts out of a total of 70 points

It was a busy time since Friday. Schatzi and I went out to dinner. He had bought me a helmet the day before so this time I rode his motorcycle instead of having to ride the bus! It was quite an experience I must say. (Will elaborate more next time) He let me choose so I chose Bluefin Fusion. It's a Japanese restaurant so I'm sure you all can guess what I ordered. Yup! Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. Thanks again babe!



I did some math on Friday and all day Saturday. Then MMW all day Sunday into Monday mornin. Woke up early Monday and got some last minute studying in. After I walked out of that final I felt like I had sandbags lifted off my shoulders! I was still worried about my 3rd essay grade, but that's a different story. ASL analysis wasn't too bad, but the conversation was difficult because it is hard to prepare for. When I sat down, I chose a slip of paper that said I had just come back from living with a Deaf family while attending Galladet and I need to tell my roommate/friend how my experience differed from living at home with my hearing family. After I was done struggling through that, I chose a picture. I honestly don't understand where they get these photos from! It was what I believed to be a sculpture of a fat man, bald, no eyebrows, a tiny orangey red cone hat, with bulging eyes. Made up a somewhat decent story, but not sure how I did to be honest. After ASL I went to pick up my 3rd MMW essay. Turns out I did better than I thought I would have!! Then hours of math X.X scarfed down dinner and off to math! I felt good coming out of it so I hope that reflects on final grade. Like my final day of finals outfit? New VS top that I bought from someone for $3. It's super comfy and soft! I have been feeling my white shorts lately. Not sure why, but loving em!

Love to stay and chat, but I have a date with the ice skating rink!

ALG

9 comments:

  1. Dinner looks very good and shirt is you. Enjoy skating and your freedom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, took me half an hour to reteach myself how to skate, but think i am better than i used to be!

      Delete
  2. Congrats for finishing finals! Missing our Skype sessions so much! & cute outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Totally missing our threeish hour calls. We miss each other on FB too!

      Delete
  3. Lol, this is really late but I'm back! Haha, anyway, love your outfit! Oohh, i miss sushi :( Haven't ride on a motorcycle like forever! (Back to where I used to live, motorcycle is like automobile here- so i rode on it a lot. Oh, fun time)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang t! you didnt tell us this before!

      Delete
    2. Lol, after seeing so many cars here I start to forget that i used to ride a motorcycle and it was kinda long ago. You know how my memory is ~_~

      Delete
    3. my memory is way worse though.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete