Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shuttle & Buses

Evening,

Yesterday I met a few people that live a few doors down from me. They are really nice and I spent the whole day with two of them. Woke up late, ate tater tots and bacon for breakfast. We took the shuttle around campus. Literally around campus. We even passed our stop to get to the Price Center. These are the different shuttles and routes they take. Overwhelming right? Have to learn some of them.

I wanted to find a bus to Balboa, but ended up going in circles and returning to my dorm. Was a bit hungry for lunch so I got Panda Express.  After eating some of my food I picked out all the veggies in the noodles, like normal. Only ate like three pieces of chicken and decided I wasn't really hungry. Walked to the bookstore and bought a book and a planner. The walk back to the dorm is long, but carrying stuff makes it even longer and more tiring. Kept my leftovers for a future meal though. I should probably write the date so I don't get sick from it.


Took the shuttle again and I got to pull the string thingy to request a stop. Not that exciting for normal people, but I got overly excite about it . . . When you pull the string you hear a ding noise. Kind of cool I guess.

Saw this cool sign and I think one day I will try one of these drinks.

ALG


7 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Panda Express from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Price Center. On the way to the bookstore.

      Delete
    2. We ate Panda Express for dinner yesterday and I had the same bowl, but with noodles and fried rice. I think Panda Express is at most colleges. Can't go wrong with it.

      Delete
  2. oh...interesting how someone here ate the exact same thing last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its fun pulling the cord for the bus

    ReplyDelete