Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Convocation Dinner Thingy

Hi again,

Soooo there was a convocation dinner for free so of course me and my friends (same from the whole day) went. For those of you that helped me move in, the event was on the field with all the tables and chairs. I took a few videos to show you all what it was like. There were tons of people in all of the sections. The sad thing is that the three of us sat in the middle of a big empty area.


Sorry but videos are having problems uploading. Maybe it is the slow wifi here.

Crowd when they dismissed us to get food. they had some
strange chicken thing...and turkey wraps. Also they had fruit,
ice cream, and soda.
I chose the turkey wrap because tbh the
chicken thing scared me. Not a fan of
turkey or wraps though. Saved it for later.


These guys took tons of sodas. They kept running back
and laughing about stealing a bunch of sodas. 












They told us to do this "I Will" promise. So
here's mine. May be tough at times, but I
will still try. After doing this and turning it in we
got a pin with a 17 for our grad yr.









Long day, but I am playing LIFE with the girls and a new girl too. It's pathetic because she lives right next door from me. She's from China too. LIFE is fun and right now I have a husband and a little girl.


Night,

ALG

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're making new friends and having fun. I like your "I will" promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow is a new day and adventure. At least it's Wed and mid-week.

      Delete