Saturday, September 21, 2013

Embassy Suites

Hello there,

I got to San Diego and got into the hotel room. It's a very nice hotel. Here's a few videos and a picture to show you!

That's what it looks like when we look down from
the 12th floor, our floor.




I haven't taken a bath in so many years. Probably like three years ago . . . I do shower though! lol It wasn't a very long bath, but at least I got to relax a bit. Something about the hotel makes it look fake. Like it's part of a set or a stage.

The cool part about the hotel is that there is a certain time period when we can go down to the lobby and get free foods! I got goldfish crackers, popcorn, and a french vanilla drink. Not normally a fan of coffee, but the french vanilla drinks mixed with hot cocoa gets me every time! You should try it!

ALG

1 comment: