Monday, September 9, 2013

85 Degrees And Rain?!

Good evening / morning / afternoon!

It has been super hot over here. Normally between 83 and 99 degrees Fahrenheit. Due to the heat, my brother and I haven't been taking the doggie on her daily walk. After dinner today my mom suggested my brother and I walk our dog. I figured why not so we got a poo bag, the garage remote, and her leash and left for a walk. We got two houses down when I felt a drop of water on my arm. My brother ignored me when I said it was raining and that we should return home before things get worse. I felt more drops on my head, hand, and legs. I pointed out that the sky was getting dark, but my brother said "Maybe it's just raining over you!" Looking at the ground I saw no spots so thought maybe I am just crazy.

A minute later into our walk I was positive that it was raining. I could see the dark spots on the sidewalk, but my brother claimed the spots had always been there. He just likes to mess with me. My doggie even shook to get the water drops off her fur.

It's weird because part o the sky was a pretty blue and the other part was dark grey and redish. I am glad that we went inside before the thunder and lightening acted up.

I had to go wait for my dad at the car across from our house and I got scared. I love the rain, but when I was standing in the street I heard heavy rain hitting the pavement. I couldn't feel or see the rain but it was very loud. The rain got louder and I knew it was getting closer to me. Before I knew it, the rain was coming down on me. Was a unique experience though. Glad it rained to put a break in the crazy hot weather!

ALG

1 comment: