Saturday, September 28, 2013

8AM, Yeah Right

Hi everybody,

Soooo I planned to wake up at 8 or 9, but without my trusty alarm clock I was dead to the world till 10. Guess I over slept a tad. SJ came to pick me up and on the way to his house he agreed to stop by Starbucks. They changed their look since I've been gone! I think it looks a lot more fancy and cute cuz of the pink.
I ordered my favorite sandwich, the roasted tomato and mozzarella panini! Since I am picky I always ask them to keep it in the toaster for a bit longer than usual. This way I know my cheese will be all gooey and the bread toasted to perfection! I don't eat the spinach in the sandwich so I dissect my sandwich to remove all the bits of spinach. I used to throw away the spinach, but now that I've got SJ he eats it for me. Have you heard of the movie Epic? Well that's the movie SJ and I watched. I didn't think I would like it, but I really enjoyed it.

Got home in time to have dinner with my grandparents. They were so excited to see me. I mean they were asking so many questions. For example:
  • Where do you live?
  • Do you walk?
  • Is it near the train station?
  • Can you see the ocean?
  • How many classes are you taking?
  • Do you have lots of homework?






After my grandparents left my mom went on her search for black widow spiders. Every now and then my mom will take a flashlight outside to look for black widow spiders. We spotted a few outside and it kind of surprised me since the bug people come to spray.

Think I will put some hair tinsel in after I shower. Night you guys!

ALG





4 comments:

  1. Killed a large black widow last night after getting home. Used the swatter without spraying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen a black widow since i was like 4

    ReplyDelete