Monday, September 23, 2013

Breakfast?

Morning everyone,

After a very emotional experience during the day, my friend and I met to go eat diner. Turns out the dinning hall near me closes at 8pm. We walked around to see where else was open, but the longer we looked the less hungry I got. I wasn't hungry to start with because I had a big breakfast and my mind wasn't thinking about food. So ended up just going back to my dorm to get ready for bed. The bed is a lot smaller than I last remembered. I am a petite individual and I felt like I couldn't turn in my bed. I ended up sleeping on my back for the first time in a very long time. Didn't take me long to fall asleep, but staying asleep was a bit more difficult. I found myself looking at the clock at 6, 7, 8, and finally 9 am. Although I didn't feel tired I couldn't make myself get out of bed, or move for that matter.

My roommate and I went to eat breakfast at the near by dinning hall. Turns out I wasn't hungry yet again . . . I knew my mom would want me to eat so I kind of forced myself to drink chocolate milk and eat a bit of yogurt. I tried to eat my fruit, but I only ate three pieces of pineapple and saved the rest for later. So I didn't buy much to eat, but guess the cost?! It was $8! My milk was like $2 and I don't know about the rest. Want to know a funny story about the yogurt? This is my first time eating while living in the dorms so I am new to how they price things. I originally put my yogurt into a ceramic bowl. When I got to the cash register, the girl told me yogurt is done by weight so I should move it to a different container or else it would be "super expensive." I felt embarrassed but the girl got me a plastic cup to move it into. Not the best experience . . .

ALG

1 comment: