Monday, September 30, 2013

SPRINKLES!!

Good Evening,

This is the view from the balcony before I headed out for dinner. Not the prettiest, but still nice. I find it hard to see the actual ocean/water in the pictures.

When I was trying to open the door and get through I kind of got stuck. . . HEY the door IS heavy! Lol it's okay though because later my friend got stuck too.


For dinner my friends and I went to the Ocean View Terrace since we have yet to try it. I thought it would have been nicer, but it was okay. The view was pretty, but the windows and stuffs get in the way. I had sweet potato fries, blueberry yogurt, granola, strawberries and cream froyo, and SPRINKLES! I have a strange attraction to sprinkles. Maybe because they are so darn colorful. Not sure but they made my day.

Back at the common room my friend made this joke:

  • Why does Sarah fall off the swing?
  • Because she has no arms
  • Knock knock
  • Who's there?
  • Not Sarah
We were busting up way harder than we should have been. I think it even got to the point where we silently laughed. My throat hurts when I laugh now too lol

Off to do more homework,



5 comments:

  1. Not sure how you get stuck if the door opening is wide unless it closed on you while exiting. Entertaining video. The restaurant should be renamed Semi-Ocean View Restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I get it now. You're talking about the balcony door, which is heavy and the wind makes it harder to open.

    ReplyDelete