Thursday, September 26, 2013

First Day Of Class

Evening,

Only had 2 classes, well discussions, but I am still wait listed for one. Oh that reminds me, I got off the wait list for my sign lang class. Sooo I had a discussion for an hour and 20 mins. My teacher didn't even talk. Not one word! Which is a good thing since my French teacher talked in English a lot and I didn't learn much French. This one guy came in late and turns out he has the same name as my brother! I realized that when he was trying to introduce himself to me. I met with a few friends for lunch at Pines. It was the first time I've had salad since I've been here. I loved it! Probably because I missed the crunch and freshness of salad. My sister will get me.


I took advantage of having one class and went down to Ralph's and a shoe store. We saw this cool bike! Isn't it awesome?? My friend yelled "I like your bike!" and waved at him. The guy was cool about it by smiling and waving back.

Back home I was looking for high heel shoes at Tilly's and on sale they were $45. I found a pair in size 5.5 for $40. They were on sale so I got em for $30 including tax. Not bad right? I was so thrilled when I found the pair that I didn't wana take em off. Do any of you guys do that or is it just me?

At Ralph's I got 2 frozen entrees and a container of raspberries for a total of $4. We used the Ralph's card to get a discount too! I had the cheese, broccoli, and pasta one for dinner. Not as tasty as I thought it would be, but it is still decent for a frozen meal.


Back at the grass near our dorm we got some free snacks. There's a movie night, but I want to work on my Chem stuffs. I got a small bag of cheetos, watermelon poprocks, and mini gummy bears!

To be honest I think I am getting enough free food, utensils, cups, straws, and napkins to pay for some of my school . . . Well not yet though. Only taken like ten forks, four straws, five cups, etc.

ALG

6 comments:

  1. Salad looks good. We also had salad (Chinese Chicken) tonight for dinner. Someone at work rides a recumbent bike everyday. We'll see you Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The salad dressing reminded me of the one at Disneyland but not as thick or sweet. Going back to Pines tomorrow! Recumbent? It's cool. See you

      Delete
    2. Yes, recumbent bikes:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recumbent_bicycle

      Delete
  2. Salad looks yum and yay for free stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yum. Maybe if you visit here we cn have salads XD Less than $3 for me. Gota gather all the free stuff before they stop!! lolz

      Delete
  3. aww it sounds like you're having a lot of fun!
    I think you should just get all the free stuff you can get!

    ReplyDelete