Saturday, July 4, 2015

Beauty And The Beast Nails?

Hello again,

Seem to be on a bit of a roll with catching up here huh? Well last week my classmate and I had to be done with our entry to our class' 4D Disney fantasy nail art competition. I will say I was not too fond of the idea of spending, time, money, and so much effort on a set of nails that won't help me pass my state exam, but I did have some fun.







From the title I assume you've all guessed the movie I chose. The nails didn't turn out as I would have liked them.








The idea behind the designs . . .

One hand for Belle is meant to have an elegant look. The dress, book scene at the fountain with the sheep, Belle walking through the town, the rose, and the magic mirror.




The other hand represents the Beast. Blue for the color of his suit.  The Beast himself, roses, the dying rose, the creepy forest scene.





Sad part was after the judging where we had to essentially destroy the masterpiece. Here's the aftermath.






Apparently the judges liked our set of nails over the other competitors. We won first! Believe me, we were both very surprised.



-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment