Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 1

Hi friends,

So Schatzi got here at 7 am in yesterday. Figured after getting up early and driving over here that he would want to have a calm relaxing day. We didn't do anything too exciting. He watches AprilJustinTV with me and due to school we fell behind by 16 episodes! We had a bit of a marathon (still not all caught up though). Everyone that knows me knows how much my baby means to me. I can happily say that my baby loves him. She did bark for the first few minutes but not nearly as much as she has at others in the past.

Schatzi kept me company while I completed two more of my flower crowns. We watched more YouTube and I decided it was a good time to give him his gift. More like let him open it lol I was a bit nervous because he had guessed earlier in the day that I wrapped a shirt. Then when we were watching AprilJustinTV they showed a cute blanky for Liam that had "Baby Liam" embroidered in the middle. He said that the words were small and that made me worry. The shirt Bob helped me customize for Schatzi looked perfect online, but the font was a bit on the small side. Didn't expect it at all.

Took Schatzi up to his room and told him to go ahead and open it. He read the card and moved on to the present. The look on his face when he finally managed to open the wrapping paper told me that I chose the right thing. We laughed over the shirt and he told me how much he loves me. I'm sure you guys are a bit curious about the meaning behind the word choice right? Schatzi says "it is what it is" ALL the time. He would hardly notice when he says it, but now that I laugh or smile every time I think he notices. I call it his catch phrase lol Schatzi has liked me for quite a while. Originally I had a boyfriend, but that ended back in December. I didn't think of Schatzi in a boyfriend way, but as time progressed I realized how amazing he really is. I told him I needed some time. I didn't think I was ready to get into another relationship. The old me would have said yes and been his girlfriend once he asked, but I'm workin on myself. He told me that when I'm ready I can ask him out. I like to do more than needed because it makes things a bit more special. So that was my idea. A shirt with his catch phrase on it! In green to match his eyes of course. I knew he would say yes to me asking him out. To link the shirt with the card I wrote that I am predy sure he would say yes but if not . . . (then he opened the gift and say the shirt).


He claims to like everything I've made in the kitchen so I decided to make him my crowd pleasing cheesecake flan. If you've had it then you understand. Schatzi helped me out with cracking the eggs and putting the pan in and out of the oven. Learned that he can do that cool thing! I guess not everybody thinks it's cool, but I can't do it. He can crack an egg with one hand! Maybe one day I'll learn too. Had the cheesecake for dessert and turns out that he loved it. He didn't even share with the baby.



Finished the day with watching The Wedding Date. I know he didn't wana see it, but he watched it :P If you've never seen it I'd say it's worth watching. At least once.

It was a calm relaxing easy day. He is used to me being stressed out with school work so it was nice to be able to focus on our time together.

Love you :)

ALG








5 comments:

  1. Obviously a Good Day 1 for both of you. Glad things are working out and you're enjoying your break from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you guys are so cute!
    Glad you found someone like Schatzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, i am obviously behind on reading your blog but Congrats!!! Haha, that's so like you to notice little phrase that ppl say! (Mole xP)

    ReplyDelete