Friday, September 27, 2013

Four Lecture Day -.-

Hey there,

I had four lectures today, yes it was quite a bit. Planned to take the shuttle, but had to walk in the end. Took me about 12 minutes to get from breakfast to my Chem class. I'm glad I got there early because there was a mob sized crowd outside my class door. My Chem class had more students than seats. Being short I find it hard to see over people. Today I sat in the very back due to the crazy mob of people. My final is like 42% of my grade. Eeks right?

Then I had ten minutes to get to my Math class. Luckily Bob saved me a seat! (Thanks Bob!) My teacher is very thin and tall. He seems like a nice guy so I think I will be able to easily ask him questions.
Met up with another friend at Pines for a quick lunch. I was a bit hungrier than usual so I got salad and pizza. I forgot to put croutons in my salad :( and they didn't have the same dressing I had the other day. Wasn't bad though. Yes there is a piece of pizza under all of that parmesan cheese!

MMW class was interesting . . . My teacher liked to joke a lot and he had some technical difficulties. Not looking forward to MMW.

Last class of the day, ASL! When I first walked in I thought the TA was just not talking because it IS Sign Lang after all. Turns out he is deaf. I think that it is so fascinating!! I was so intrigued by him!
He told us that his rules are:
  • NO speaking
  • NO phones
  • ALWAYS eyes forward
I learned a lot in class and I will say that as of now this is my FAVORITE class!

Exhausted, but at least I made it through the day in one piece.

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a hectic day ending with a very quiet ASLI class. Good to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you're really enjoying your time in college, I'm glad!
    I know how you feel about the croutons.

    ReplyDelete