Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Dorm. Dun Dun Duuuuuuuhh!!!

Hi again,

So today was the big day. The day I have been getting all worked up about. Remember all of the crazy OCDness I was having? Well I took all the drawings with me to the dorm. That crazy mess of stuff on my living room floor turned into a neat organized pile of boxes. Not bad right? It looks like a lot but I think it was just because of how I organized it all.

The top shelf wasn't as deep as
I had anticipated. As well as one of
the drawers.
After registering for my dorm and getting my key we all walked up to find my room. My roommates were there to greet me! They arrived earlier than me so they had a few days to unpack. It took me about 2 and a half hours to fully clean, prep, and organize my space. Some of my measurements ended up being off, but I improvised and managed to pull it off.
My linen bin couldn't fit so I improvised!
I also had to put my bags up on the top
shelf. 









For a girl I think I did a good
job with taking a minimal
number of shoes. No?














Guess I thought I would have less food. . . Takes up the whole drawer!
That's why my bags had to go on the top shelf lol











My bed looks kind of boring, but it will do. I don't want to have
too much extra stuff crowding my bed area. My fridge fits
next to my bed. At least it is out of the way so nobody trips
on it. Going to get food to fill it tomorrow.









So that's a mini tour of my designated areas in my dorm room. It's not much, but it holds all my stuff. There's so much for me to do still that it kind of scares me. Looks like tomorrow I am planning out my week? Well maybe not the week, but making a to do list for sure. Hope this post helps anyone moving into a dorm. I think I fit a lot of stuff into my small space. Talk to you all soon!

ALG

2 comments: