Monday, September 16, 2013

April & Justin

Hi friends,

I finally finished my package for April and Justin from ApriJustinTV on YouTube. I found a mug a week or two ago when SJ and I were out shopping. It was kind of boring so I decorated it with sharpie and baked it.




I wrote a long letter and after writing it I thought it looked too boring so I added some art! In high school I would always doodle on my notes so I guess I've had practice in a way. The first page I drew some flowers, leaves, and vines.




Second is supposed to be clouds and the sun in the sky.




The third has leaves for fall as well as part of a tree.


Lastly is the word "Wish" accompanied by some dandelion puffs. When I was little I would pick these, make a wish, and blow on them to make the little fluffs go everywhere! The cool thing is that I actually used eye shadow to add color to my drawings. I love how they all turned out.

ALG

1 comment: