Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sharpie Tattoos

Afternoon,
The other night Bob found some post online about temporary tattoos. It said to use Sharpies then cover with Baby Powder and spray with hairspray. Claimed it would last up to a month. Soooo technically they were right because it lasted, just deffinetly not to a month or even two days for that matter. Remember Leel (from Sacrifice post)? She is a very talented young artist. Bob and I searched up some pictures online. Bob found Ariel from The Little Mermaid and I chose the rose from Beauty and the Beast. I think she did an amazing job with both! The next day a guy walked past me then turned back to say he liked my tattoo. I think that made my morning for sure! 




Bob tried to trick her family into thinking it was a real tattoo, but didn't work as she wanted it to . . . 
I guess I will just live with drawing tattoos till I get a real one. Mom said I won't get one because I can't take that much pain lol she's probably right too!

Off to dinner with Bob!

ALG

3 comments: