Wednesday, September 25, 2013

La Jolla Shores Beach!

Afternoon,


The girls down the hall and I got up early and met to eat at 8 am. Figured since school school is starting tomorrow we should take advantage of our last free day. I had leftover fruit from a few days ago, two pieces of bacon, syrup, water, and my vitamins.



This is how close the bus takes us to the beach




We were in no mood to walk to the beach so we took the S shuttle down to the beach. The view was sooooo amazing! Sorry I didn't video tape the ride down. These are my friends from a few doors down! The sand is extremely fine compared to home. Back home the beaches have a bunch of trash and glass in the sand, but there's like none here.


I asked my friend to take a picture of me so I could show you all. Isn't the beach beautiful?! I love how the water feels refreshing. Plus just being at this beach makes me feel relaxed. Guess I will come here every once in a while.






Thought this was interesting. We got to spot a few of these animals/plants. After walking along the beach we found our feet covered in sand . . . So Bob suggested we take a bus to see where it would take us.


The bus took us downtown someplace. I honestly never really know where I am. Bob and I were craving Mexican food so we pulled the string to get dropped off near a Mexican restaurant. I enjoyed my beans, rice, and half a gignormous tortilla! Went to a 7 Eleven to look for a bathroom and grab an Arizona Ice tea for my room. Turns out 7 Eleven didn't have a bathroom, but the Mexican place had a bathroom a few doors down. So we went back so I could ask for the key to go potty.



Write to you all soon!

ALG

10 comments:

  1. Reading this makes me smile. Glad that you and your friends had a nice day down by the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We weren't there for too long though. I do want to go back

      Delete
  2. Wow!!!!! What a view of the beach and sky. Looks so serene and pristine. Keep making friends and bonding as they'll be your family away from home. Enjoy your last day before classes start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach looks so amazing. I wish I could go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach looks so clean & nice. Now I miss Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete