Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dorm Stuffs

Hello,

I finally moved everything from upstairs to a rug downstairs. This looks like a lot, but it's not even everything! I still need to add clothes, bins, chargers, etc. I thought I would include you all on my dorm organization stuffs. My dog decided to walk up to my stuff right as I was taking the picture. Talk about photo bomber!

I have mentioned that I have a bit of OCD right? Well maybe it is worse than I thought. Here are some pictures of how I sketched out all the different areas of my dorm room.


























I know. Yes I am a bit crazy, but I think this will save me time when I move into my dorm room. As if this wasn't crazy enough, I also color coded everything. My closet lists are red, desk orange, and dresser purple. I guess I feel more at ease by doing all of this.

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Atleast you feel at ease and you're very organized which is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True but things are getting stressful again. Sometimes my OCD and stuff is too much no?

      Delete
  2. I didn't know your stuff was color coded! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yea i am all for color coding. helps me feel more organized

      Delete