Friday, September 27, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Evening guys,

My mom, brother, and doggie came to pick me up today. Everyone in the suite was so excited to meet my mom, brother, and especially my doggie. Suite mates and I took my baby for a walk around the green. Had to take my blag side purse, backpack, duffle, and shopping bag home. Grabbed some McDonalds for dinner on the way home. Arrived at home around 9 and guess what I saw in my room?! Balloons how exciting right? Such a pretty color too!

I did a survey thing online over a month and a half ago. I was told I would get some samples in the mail, but I never did. I found my samples on my nightstand. So excited! I think I will try it out this weekend while I am home. Hopefully it helps control the fly aways I get.

I do miss you all back at the suite. Have fun and be safe if you go to the beach party! Take pictures for me too!

Up at 8ish . . . okay maybe 9 lol Oh and got off my Math wait list! Now I get to buy that $242 or sumthn book

ALG


1 comment: