Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where To Begin...



Hey there!

So my good friend, whom I shall not name and instead call her my "sister", started a blog after I told her it would be a convenient way for us back home to be a part of her everyday life. She moved from CA all the way to Japan! So far away right? If you want to visit her blog, go to: http://awkawardcheesecake.blogspot.com/ and tell her I sent you! After reading her posts I decided it would be smart of me to start my own blog so I can keep her in my every day life as well.

Believe it or not, choosing a name for your own blog can be difficult. For those of you that are curious as to what "ALG" stands for, it stands for Angry Little Girls. ALG is a clothing line/brand. They sell all sort of things like bags, shirts, wallets, pins, books, etc. I LOVE their t-shirts so much. One day someone said that I look just like Kim, the girl on the left side of the picture. After that, people started calling me ALG for short. My tennis coach in high school nicknamed me ALG too, so that pretty much sums up how I got that name.

I am a petite asian girl. I have an amazing little dogie (she's my baby)! Although I AM asian I don't really act it..if you get what I mean. I only speak English. I am a SUPER SUPER SUPER picky eater! To be honest I think I am picky about nearly everything...I am getting a bit better with my pickiness though.

Talk to you all soon,

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Hi sister~!!!
    I'm so happy you started your own blog and so excited to see what you're up to in college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope I have the time and energy after studying and all to keep this up. you will have to push me if i dont keep up

      Delete