Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good morning,

Woke up at 9am so we wouldn't be late to my cousin's swim lesson. Had the usual oatmeal for breakfast along with a donut hole...I know it's not healthy. I went to her swim lesson with bed head and sat on the bench under an umbrella. The lesson was only half an hour long but it felt like only ten minutes long. To follow up my oh so healthy breakfast I made a grilled cheese sandwich. Yes my bread is round. They didn't have any sandwich bread in the fridge so I used left over hamburger buns instead. It was still pretty tasty.

My cousin's room has quite a bit of stuff in it. One of the first things to catch my eye was this little guy. Isn't he just adorable? Remember those workbooks teachers would give us in elementary school? My cousin made hers into this hedgehog. I love this idea. I mean I used to just recycle mine when I could have been making these babies! Before they brought me home we stopped at Kohl's to look at a few things. Having tiny feet makes finding shoes extremely difficult so when I get my hands on a good deal that fits I just have to buy em. I found an awesome pair of wedges in the clearance section. I put them on hold and I will be going back tomorrow to go claim my shoes. The cool thing was that they matched the black and neon yellow striped tank top I was wearing today. I told you I was in a total shoe fad! I feel like such a girl lol

Dinner was a delicious BBQ chicken salad. It has lettuce, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, chicken, and crispy onions tossed in a mix of BBQ and thousand island dressing. It may not be the healthiest way to consume a salad but the taste is worth it. I ate it all too. Usually I get myself too much but I guess I was extra hungry today.

Since I haven't seen my baby (my dogie) in a few days I took her for a walk. I think she missed me and was thrilled to see that I was returning home. Looking back on all of the unhealthy food I've eaten in the last four days I decided to start a 30 day squat challenge. If anyone would like the link just comment below and I will gladly provide you with it. I did a few other exercises and decided it would be a good time to Just Dance! So for about 2 hours I played the wii game. I felt the need to try to get 5 stars on the songs I tried previously. It was quite a workout too. A fun upbeat workout. I know that I will be feeling it tomorrow though. When I put the wii controller down when I was done my hand and arm started to shake. Whether I'm sore tomorrow or not I plan to play this game again.

Pool gathering tomorrow, see ya!

ALG

4 comments:

  1. It's good that you are excercising. Are you excercising for a summer body or just to keep in shape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing this for both. I need to get my body in way better shape.

      Delete
  2. The hedgehog is too cute! and the salad looks so tasty!
    I'll do the squat challenge avec toi so please send me link. Merci.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is http://tribesports.com/challenges/30-day-squat-challenge On day two today. Idk how ima b able to do so many in the end

      Delete