Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July!


Hello there!

So 4th of July is finally here. I usually go to my aunt's house every year to hang out, watch some fireworks, and eat some super yummy food! This year I have to go to work though. Not upset about it though because the event I am going to, the Kaboom show at the Pomona Fairplex, has fireworks, motorcycles, and monster trucks! Since I won't get home till late, I will upload pictures tomorrow for you guys.

The other day I went to Target, one of my favorite stores, and fell in LOVE with a pair of shoes. I was walking up and down the shoe aisles when I spotted the most amazing pair of shoes ever! There was no way I would let myself walk past them without even trying them on. Plus they were in my size, 5 and a half! I mean come on now, it was just meant to be. I am not usually fond of high heels that are taller than about 3 inches because I have balancing issues, but these babies have 4 and a half inch heels! Sorry about the odd angle in the picture. I tried my best to take a picture of them in the store. I had to convince myself that they were worth the $29.99 + tax. I felt guilty after the purchase but I am so glad that I got them. I would have regretted not getting them. The only problem is I have to find outfits to wear with them. So if anyone reading this has any ideas please please please leave me a comment. Thanks!

Now back to 4th of July...Since we aren't going to my aunt's my family decided we will go see the new Despicable me movie. Have you guys seen the first one? If not you should definitely go see it. The movie was soooo cute! Can't wait to go see the second one.

Well, I have to go get myself looking decent so I can go to the movies! I hope all of you have a safe and fun filled 4th of July!

Talk to you all soon,

ALG

2 comments:

  1. I wish I can comment on what you can wear with the shoes but the photo won't show up on my laptop!:(
    Sounds like you're going to have an awesome 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird...the shoes i showed you on my phone. The movie as all movies do made me cry a bit. the theater was like jam packed with people. so many small children but none of em really screamed or cried so it wasnt that bad.

    ReplyDelete