Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Raspberry Cheesecake!

Hey you,

Didn't do too much today. I had a strawberry cheesecake yogurt, half a banana, and some oatmeal for breakfast. As I mentioned yesterday I scheduled a revisit with the lady that cuts my hair. I love the way it turned out and so do my friends. Now all I have to do is learn how to deal with the change. I used to just throw it all up into a bun or a ponytail, but it may not be so simple anymore. Gota stop being so lazy.

SJ was supposed to come get me at 3 so we could go to a sushi place near my house, but he was a bit late due to "traffic." I wasn't too upset with him being late. Not his fault. I decided to make him some of those English muffin pizzas so we could save money by not going out. When I make food for someone I expect him/her to eat it when it is fresh. So the fact that he was late to eat the food made me a bit upset. To accompany his pizzas I gave him one of the Japanese sweet potatoes my mom cooked earlier in the week. SJ is in LOVE with them. Before I gave him his plate of food I realized it looked somewhat like a face so I added a grape. Just for fun! Isn't that cute? Or kind of creepy..

It really brightened my day when I saw SJ because he was so genuinely happy to see me. He said he missed me. I know this may sound dumb, but I get it. When I went to my college orientation I felt like I was hit with reality. That he and I will only see each other maybe once a month instead of at least once a week. I could tell that he emotionally felt a change as well. I am just glad that he and I could spend some time together today. I mean every second counts right?

As promised last week, SJ took me to Starbucks so i could try their raspberry cheesecake frap. Found this lovely concoction on their "secret" menu. Not all the workers will know what you are asking when you order off that menu so I suggest you memorize what is in the drink. I asked to lady to make a white chocolate frap with raspberry syrup. I am not a fan of coffee so I got it without the coffee in it. The lady was like are you sure because it would probably have no flavor. I felt like that was a tad rude. Maybe it's just me and the way I hear things, but her tone wasn't appropriate. The drink was so cute! As you can see it is pink with whip cream on top. The cool thing was that it tasted pretty darn close to a real slice of raspberry cheesecake! After it melted some it was so pretty. Maybe I am just liking the color pink right now. It remind me of a gradient, no? Next on my list is the cotton candy frap. People say it tastes just like cotton candy so I shall be the judge of that.

Oh, SJ and I finally finished Pirates number 3! About time right Now we just have to rent the last one. Unless I am totally clueless and find out there is another after that.. Which series should SJ and I watch after Pirates?

Curry for dinner tomorrow!

ALG


2 comments:

  1. The cheesecake frap looks so good!!!! You guys should watch back to the future. It's one of my favorite movies ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will suggest that to him when he wakes up lol thanks

    ReplyDelete