Friday, July 26, 2013

Farmer's Market

Hello there,

Today my mom decided that our family would attend a farmer's market. So my brother and I wandered around while my parents wandered. There were a bunch of different fruit and veggie stands, clothing booths, nick nacks, jewelry, etc. My brother and I saw a little pony ride set up off to the side.




It was quite humid out so we were all slowly melting until we stepped into a cute store. This is a picture of the outside window. Inside the store we found a ton of Hello Kitty items, Tokidoki apparel, My Little Pony, etc. If money was out of the picture I would have bought like four bags, six shirts, and some random things.



I love Despicable Me and my brother and I came across this hat booth. Do you see the minion? So hilair! He said that Hello Kitty looks possessed..I agree.





So if you haven't read my previous blogs then let me tell you I am into neon yellow with black items... The odd shoes I recently purchased (btw they were originally $70 but I got them for $13!) happen to neon yellow and black. I saw this bag and instantly said omg this would totally match my shoes! The bag cost $64! Maybe it's a good thing it cost so much because I would be too matchy matchy.

I ended up bringing home a caramel apple and three necklaces. Choosing from all of these different apples was very difficult. I was standing there staring at the apples for a few minutes. I chose a red one with yellow candy bits. The star necklace is made up of rainbow colored wire. The double stranded necklace has a bunch of little charms which consist of a feather, a mini Eiffel tower, some beads, and a pearl. The necklace across the bottom is made of neon yellow pieces and silver chain bits. All three necklaces together cost $10 (The top ones were two for $5 and the bottom was $5). Not bad right?

Have to wake up at 5:45 tomorrow! Talk to you all tomorrow!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Carmel apple looks so yummy! Try not to break your teeth on it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces sound like an awesome bargain!

    and the cheesecake candy apple...they are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete