Saturday, July 13, 2013

Grandpa And Uncle Birthdays

Good evening,

Before we went to dinner my cousin and I were playing Spongebob Monopoly. My brother and I call it Spongebobopoly. Every time I play I end up in jail at least once. This time was pathetic. I went around the board once then went to jail. I was in jail another four times before I got to pass go again. I got both go straight to jail cards too. My cousin went to jail once AND had a get out of jail free card. By the time she went around the board five times I had been in jail about 10 times and only passed go twice. I guess I had really bad luck this time.

The first thing my brother and I saw when we parked at dinner was this awesome devil on the back of the car next to us. Isn't it awesome? I love it! My brother and I were like fighting to take a picture of it. We can be strange at times.

Our family used to go to a different buffet place but it changed into something else. So we decided to give this one a try. I should not be going to buffet places because I am attempting to be healthier. I ate a lot too. Had ice cream, fruits, salad, fries, egg roll, chicken, sesame balls, cream puff, etc. The weirdest thing was the cream puff because it tasted like the way a nail salon smells. You know how sometimes foods taste like the way things smell? Well yeah it was bizarre.

Then on top of eating all of that we went back home and had cake. I did not have ice cream with my cake though so that was good. My family members seem to like small pieces of cake better than normal size. This small cake fed all 12 of us and had left over slices for everyone to take home. It was just white cake with fresh strawberries. The cake was light and fluffy so I didn't feel like I ate a lot after.

I am over at my cousin's house for a few days. Change in environment. She has cats so my allergies may act up. If I touch my eyes after touching the cats my eyes get red, itchy, puffy, and watery. Hopefully that doesn't happen though. I will let you know if it does.

Sleep well, that is if it's night time for you.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome meal!!! I miss Grand Buffet! Hopefully you'll be ok at your cousins's house. Tell her I said hi if she remembers me!

    ReplyDelete