Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Neon Shoes?!?!!

Hey everyone,

Ran a few errands today. Got the shoes at Kohls! It was a long process. I put the shoes on hold yesterday at a register. Went back today and went to customer service to pick them up. The lady at customer service said the shoes would be in the front if that is where I put them on hold. So I walked my booty back to the front of the store where I came in from. The lady there then told me there were no shoes on hold for me at any of the registers. She made a call to ask someone to check for my shoes. After the call was of no help she sent me back to customer service to have the other lady double check. I was getting quite a bit of exercise walking from the front of the store and back again. Back at customer service the lady made three phone calls and nobody could find my shoes. I was upset because they were the only pair of size five plus they were on clearance. I decided to check where I originally found the shoes. They were not there. My mom made us go back to customer service to resolve the shoe fiasco. The store manager came to us and said that he would double check in the back room for us. My mom told me that she felt like such a weirdo getting upset for these odd looking pair of shoes. What do you know? He came back with my shoes. He found them in the same room the lady supposedly checked. Lazy people? Thank goodness he found them. I know that the shoes aren't practical but I just adore them. Aren't they?? I am having shoe issues like I am attracted to shoes suddenly.

While my brother had his pool hangout SJ came over. He was so sweet today too. When he came into the house I was on my computer filling something out so I wasn't really paying attention to him. He surprised me with the raspberry cheesecake frap! How sweet is that? It's the little thoughtful things that can totally cheer me up. We watched the fourth pirates movie. I had to keep pausing the movie because I drank too much money. Whenever I pause the tv I pause at the oddest times when people have odd expressions. This is one of the funny ones from today.

Need to go do my day two of my squat challenge and my Just Dance.

ALG



3 comments:

  1. The shoes look totally worth the fiasco! They are too cute! Lol at the pirate's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are very cute but how many pairs are you bringing to college? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? I will have to switch out my shoes every month

      Delete