Thursday, July 18, 2013

It Will Have To Do..

Hello again,

My mom, my brother, and I went to Target today. I just had to buy me some simple Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. I know that they are not the best ones out there but I needed em. Target is always an interesting place to shop at. My brother hit me with a shopping cart and as I hobbled around for five minutes my ex best friend's dad walked right in front of me. The weird thing is that he was less than three feet away from me and he looked through me to look down the aisle. Don't know if he even recognized me. I don't believe he ever liked me much. Probably because I had a lot of control and influence over his child. On the brighter side, I finally found a little black cross body bag. That may not be the correct name but oh well. I have been looking for one of these bad boys for months. Since I am never really in fashion I decided one of these will match with everything I wear. Plus I don't like purses that have a shorter handle so this is perfect.

When we got home from Target we all raced to put a few things away so we could get to the kitchen asap. I was so hungry that I think I was hangry (that's how one of my favorite youtubers would put it). While I heated up my lunch I threw the cinnamon rolls into the oven. The rolls don't come with a ton of frosting so I must ration frosting. I added extra butter while they were baking just to make them taste better. This is the final result and I couldn't help myself. I ate two... I am doing such a horrible job with my healthy eating. I need self control!

Tomorrow won't be any better because we are going to Knott's. My mom wants to eat pie and funnel cake and I want to try their stuffed churros. I am going to gain like three pounds tomorrow alone.

Oh! The highlight of my day had to have been when one of my new favorite youtubers emailed me back. Yes that's right they EMALED me! I love how I can relate to them. Check them out. They have a few channels but here is the one I watch the most often: http://www.youtube.com/user/AprilJustinTV They are such an amazing couple.

Mom wants me in bed early today so I will update you all tomorrow!

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! The cinnamon rolls look delicious! I really like your black bag:)

    ReplyDelete