Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Boyfriend's Sweatshirt

Evening Everyone!

Did you guys get a chance to see the moon? If not, here's a photo my dad sent me! Sadly, I missed it but it's okay.





I was too lazy to change out of Schatzi's sweatshirt so I just went with it for the day! Not sure what it is about it, but wearing my boyfriend's sweatshirt is quite comforting.




I told him I liked wearing it today right? This is how the convo went down:

       Schatzi: Glad it works for you. Is it the design, size, or fact that it's mine?

      ALG: It's my boyfriend's >.<

      Schatzi: Who is that?

      ALG: Some guy named Henry

      ALG: He's funny. Has beautiful eyes. Strong. Smart. Handsome.
   
      Schatzi: I seriously thought you were talking about someone else

Isn't he silly?


Once I got to my first class today I realized how drained I was. That's when I decided I would skip my ASL class and do my homework for ASL that's due Thursday. When I got to the lab I saw a girl from my ASL class and asked if class had been canceled. Yes, it was! How coincidental right? Did my work which took FOREVER! Got food and when I got back to the dorm I felt really down. Not sure why. Could be a mix of MMW, the weather, stress, not working out, etc. Regardless I did a bit of reading and off to discussion I went. Ready to face the low grade that would be on my assignment. To my surprise I got a B+ on my assignment. Now dinner and innevitably chemistry studying. Have a midterm tomorrow night. When? 8:00-9:50 O.O who wants to take a chem midterm that late? Not me, but don't have much of a choice. I added peas to my curry. Who knew it would make the package curry that much better! Maybe it's because it reminds me of the curry I used to eat at home.

Now to conquer the chem book!

ALG










p.s. Anyone notice this is ALG4Life's 200th blog post?? We made it you guys! Hope to have another 200 to come! Thank you for reading my posts. I know they aren't always the most interesting, but yet you guys still read em! Thank you for your support :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 200th post! Clever sign to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it was one of the first photos i saw. thought it was perfect! thanks

      Delete