Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nachos!

Hello everyone!

Today was a SJ day. I made us smoothies to drink along with left over cinnamon rolls for breakfast. On the way to his house we stopped at Walmart to buy lunch. Lunch was lunchables lol I was just thinking about the super yummy nacho lunchable! When we got to the lunchable section my face went from happy to disappointed. Why? I did not see the nacho one I decided to go with the ham and cheese one and when I lifted it guess what I saw! Yep, nachos! Does anyone else randomly crave these? Sorry it is sideways..I still have yet to figure out how to fully use my computer.

We got through the first and second Harry Potter movies. There were moments in the first one that felt knew to me. I know that I've seen it but I just don't remember parts I guess.. SJ says he has all of the Harry Potter movies but how many of them are there? My brother jokingly said there are like 7 of them. I doubt it. SJ and I are going to have to put aside time to watch em all cuz they are quite long movies. During the second movie SJ knocked out. It was so adorable because one second he was awake and the next he was out! I let him sleep till the movie ended because unlike me he got up early. When I realized he was asleep I was waiting for him to start talking or snoring but he didn't. I wish he did though because it would have been so funny.

SJ and I love to go to this sushi ramen place near our homes so that is where we went for dinner. I always get the same thing at any Japanese restaurant but SJ always orders something new. I feel safe sticking with my usual and SJ likes to be daring. I had my teriyaki salmon kids meal lol and SJ had a curry plate and something called dynamite. Since I have started blogging I find myself taking pictures of my meals for you guys to see. It was so funny because I was taking a picture of my meal and SJ was taking a picture of his because he recently created an instagram. I decided to take a picture of him taking a picture lol

I feel like I really needed today to relax and spend some time with SJ. I want the surprise date to stay a surprise but just wanted to tell you all he keeps saying we are going horse back riding! Well I hope he is surprised on Sunday.

Hope you all had a relaxing day as well!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have fund uring your surpirse date. Could you happen to tell us what you're doing before you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL there are 8 movies in the series.

      I felt the same about you taking photos all the time because now I always have my phone out so I don't miss anything!

      Let us know how the surprise date goes:)

      Delete