Saturday, July 6, 2013

Night Time Swimming!

Hola!

When I first woke up today, at 11:15, I thought that I would only do laundry and cleaning. Turns out I did laundry, walked my baby (my dogie), went for a jog with my dad, and swam with SJ. Oh and I got to see my sister on skype! She and I talked about the rice cracker that I love oh so much and can only find in Las Vegas. It's so funny because coincidentally she loves that specific kind too!! Seems like we have more in common than we thought.

I am trying to work out more and watch what I eat. My brother went to a friend's house so my dad became my new jogging partner for the evening. It wasn't a very long jog, but it IS better than nothing. We left the house at 8:10 and got back at 8:30. Pretty good though, considering we jogged all but the down hill areas which we fast walked because my knees and shins can't handle it.

Once we got back from the jog SJ had just pulled up to the house. He went to the mall earlier today and guess what he bought! Yep, he bought the sleeveless jacket thing! I love the way he looks when he wears it. He is quite thin so baggy jackets look a bit odd on him. When I say thin I don't mean just skin and bones. SJ actually has muscle too.

It cools up a tad at night so we only swam for an hour. The water was actually COLD. We both got goosebumps and SJ even started to shiver. He kept trying to "save" me when he was the one that kicked my legs from under me. The thing is that I HATE when water goes in my ears and nose. So gross. You know that feeling when you get pool water in your nose and it ends up in the back of your throat. Ewwwww. Learned something new today about my SJ. He can't float like me! I thought that everyone could float by looking up or laying on their back. Apparently he is too dense so he sinks. I swear that he has like barely any body fat so I guess that is why he sinks and I float. I was so confuzzled when he said he has issues floating. Can you float? Leave a comment.

We were both cold so after we changed to normal clothes i made us some miso soup. You know, being the nice girlfriend that I am, lol jk. I was kind of sad though because we had no rice. Which is a good thing because rice is a carb and not a good one, but bad because I like me some rice in my miso soup. Found tofu in the fridge though. So at least we had tofu in it. After I made and served the soup, SJ and I sat down to watch Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End. Well that sums up my blog for the evening and I need to concentrate on watching the movie with my SJ. Good night or morning depending on where you are in this world!

Check in tomorrow for another post,

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Hey I can see your pix this time! :0)
    Regarding floating...hmmmm, heard that holding your breath will help you float. Wonder if that is true? Go test it out on SJ & let me know. Lol

    ReplyDelete