Thursday, July 4, 2013

The End Is Near





What's Up!



Yes peoples, the end meaning the end of 4th of July. So I am back from work early because there was a mix up and I only had to work like 2 hours. Despicable Me 2 was adorable! If you know me well then you know that I cry at almost EVERY SINGLE movie that I watch. I mean I cried during Dumbo, Bambi, Valentine's Day, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Princess Diaries, 27 Dresses, Imagine That, and so many more. My favorite character is still Agnes, the little girl that LOVES unicorns.
Work...was interesting. Like I mentioned, there was quite a bit of confusion. Long story short, I was supposed to work from 5:30-11:00pm. I only worked for 2 and a half hours. I got to go into the grand stands at Fairplex to see the Kaboom show. Let me tell you, trying to take pictures with horrible lighting and tons of stinky dust in the air is NOT easy. I tried to take as many pictures as I could for you guys though. I apologize for any blurriness. 


So to start off the show, the motor cross performed first. They went up a ramp and did various stunts. Some did back flips, handstands, no hands, and my favorite was the Captain Morgan pose.


After they went, the monster trucks raced each other around the dirt hill, over the red white and blue cars, and back to the starting line. I realized after I took that interesting picture with all of the dots that the dust was getting in the way. I would have stayed longer to try to get some pictures of the fireworks but it was too cold for me. Plus I was getting hungry. You can see that the whole grand stand area was filled with people. Btw sorry if any of the pictures aren't showing up. I have been fighting my computer for about an hour now. If anything, try to refresh the page and cross your fingers. That's what I've been doing.





It has been a long day. I will talk to you all tomorrow!

ALG


4 comments:

  1. How come I can not see any pix except for the Despicable Me 2 pix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the pics again:(
    Sounds like you had an awesome 4th of July though!
    I will have to go see the movie too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to see Despicable Me 2 & I cried, too! It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it could be problems with my camera or something about my computer. I'm sorry. it makes me mad though. I try refreshing the page

    ReplyDelete