Friday, July 26, 2013

Cake Pops

Hi everyone!

So this morning I rolled out of bed and went straight to the kitchen to make me some cake pops. There is something about cake pops that fascinates me. I honestly don't understand how people can make perfect cake pops. This is my second attempt at creating cake pops. Here is a picture of the final result. I know the colors are a tad strange. I had a package of left over blue candy melts and that's what I used. To create the purpleish ones I added food coloring. I managed to get food coloring on me so now it looks like I have a red birthmark on my right arm and a few cuts on my right hand.

I added the purpleish chocolate to the blue and it kind of gave a few of my cake pops a galaxy look. It was not intentional but they look pretty awesome lol I will attempt to make these again in the future but for now these will have to do. Since I made quite a few I plan to send some with my brother to his girlfriend's house. I also plan on taking some to SJ's house as well.

After all it's the thought that counts right?

ALG

P.S If you guys try your hand at these and have questions feel free to ask!

2 comments:

  1. I finally caught up with all your posts.
    It's a nice relaxing way to start my morning because you somehow always make me laugh!
    Those cakepops look amazing! Love the blue one with chocolate stripe things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you. I had a dream with u in it last night nd it made me kinda sad cuz i know we won't see each other again in a long time

    ReplyDelete