Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 2: First Page Completed!

What's up?

It's hot again. That is what's up! Not sure if this counts as day one or two because it's my first full day but my second day in town. Anyhow, Schatzi's phone went off a handful of times in the morning. After he was off to work I grabbed my breakfast and ate outside with this big baby. The faces he makes at me!

I decided I would stay at the house the whole day. Partly because I didn't know where to go and the other part because I was slightly worried about driving his car. So After breakfast I did dishes and cleaned the counters, stove, microwave, window ledge, etc. He told me not to clean and I was getting super hot so I decided I would give my coloring a shot. Finally finished my first page! Not bad right? These things take FOREVER to complete! You wouldn't think so, but once you get into it you realize how many small parts there are to each image.

I didn't workout all last week so I changed and got my butt on the treadmill. Oh man I was just as sweaty after one mile as I am after four miles at home! So I called it quits after three miles total. Prepped and cooked broccoli for the first time ever! We just had leftovers for dinner. Keep it simple. Sat outside and watched the sprinkler go and then went to bed.

Oh and did I mention that once you turn the shower off and begin to dry off you find yourself sweating again??! It's crazy.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment