Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dishes?

What a day,

I woke up this morning at 6am from some nightmares. Not the best way to wake up, but guess I am glad the nightmare was over. I was in physical pain actually. My chest hurt, my body hurt, I was having trouble breathing as well. Eventually I fell back asleep, but woke feeling restless and tired. Can't say it's the same view as up there, but I tried.

I was also starving to the point of feeling sick and on the verge of vomiting. I managed to get myself up and made a big breakfast. I honestly wasn't sure if I could finish it all but I ate it all and then some.










Then something strange happened. I did all the morning dishes and swept. This may sound normal, but I don't usually do dishes at home. I guess it followed me back from NorCal. When I was up there I would do dishes, sweep, and clean a lot. I am going to try to keep all that up down here for as long as I can. I bet my family will be fond of the change. Not only will it be good in general but it will help to keep me busy.

Along the same lines as the previous paragraph, I went with my dad to the grocery store. I actually like going grocery shopping. I think for the moment it makes me feel a bit more grown up and useful. I like to look at all the different brands, fruits, veggies, junk food, etc. I also find it interesting to compare prices. While walking up and down the aisles this caught my eye. I honestly forgot to look for them, but I just so happened to look up at the right moment.

I got lazy for the second half of my day so I watched TV with my mom for a few hours. By that time it was dinner and we watched Spy which was a really funny movie. Had to convince myself to get my lazy bum on the treadmill, but I am glad I got on the treadmill. Now I am exhausted, but still not tired enough to be able to fall asleep. Soon hopefully since it's 1am.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment