Friday, July 22, 2016

Woah . . . Mermaid Hair?


Hey guys,

Following up the last post, here is what my bright hair looked like. I was not wanting or expecting the end result to be so bright, but there was no going back. I loved how it matched my new bikini top though! 

As we all know, colored hair fades and mine faded to a funky green color. My coworkers at the salon I work at asked to play with my hair and here's what she did.

The color wasn't terrible for four weeks. Plus I wash my hair at least once a day in hot water.


When the four weeks were up I got tired of the color and decided to do an ombre of three colors. I was honestly too lazy to pull the color from my hair prior to the next coloring session so I layered it over the green hair.

The results were a bit different than expected, but I loved it. I love the dark look and it went well with my favorite black lipstick. I thought it was kind of cool how I went from feeling younger, nicer, happier, ect to a more serious, dark, mysterious look.

Of course my other coworker wanted to play with my hair. Interesting braid.

Now that it has been exactly five weeks (today is 9/25/16), my hair is one big mess of ugly colors. I've got a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks so I need to pull the color from my hair and color it again. Kind of nervous about pulling the color, but we will see how it goes. Any suggestions for the next times?

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment