Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stay Busy

Hi,

Can't say I was feeling terribly happy when I woke this morning at 6:47. Not unhappy because of the time, but for obvious reasons. I think for a while I will continue to wake between 6:30 and 7 then fall back asleep till 7:30-8 and then be up for the rest of the day with a not so happy feeling tummy.

I knew that I had to keep myself busy to try to keep my mind of off what is going on in my life right now. Once up I changed my sheets, started laundry, and got decent looking. Mimi's groomer could take her early so I got her in the car and took her to her spa day (I felt like nauseous the whole way there). She always try to run out the door when she's waiting to be taken back to be groomed. It was difficult to try to photograph her when she wouldn't quit moving.

On the way home I realized people around here stop close to the back end of the car in front of them. A bit too close for my comfort now after two weeks of more room. I also found that any time I put the car into reverse I looked here for the back up camera that his car had.

I ran to Target for a few items. I am proud of myself for choosing blueberries over chips! I did give in to the Kind bars. Once I returned home I put together a lunch and folded and rotated the laundry.

I had a bit of time before I had to pick up the baby so I made a lot of phone calls. I scheduled my doctor appointment, massage appointment, I checked on my gym membership, and I scheduled a lash appointment. Thank goodness I called about my gym membership because tomorrow will be a year since I purchased my membership. The gentleman on the phone was very patient and explained the monthly fee vs paying in full as well as the option to upgrade my membership. Come Monday I will be $150 poorer, but I will have access to all fitness classes, the machines/equipment, tanning, hydro massage, and other locations. Not bad for only $50 more than the base membership I had. After all those phone calls it was time to get the baby. She was so soft and had cute blue bows!

I got some much needed boba, and went to Walmart to rent a movie from RedBox. I thought this one may look good when I was visiting up north, but we didn't get a chance to watch the movie. I did get the Blu-ray version so after tax it was $2.16. I'll let you know how the movie is tomorrow.

Can't say I was hungry for dinner so I hopped on the treadmill and did a short weight session. I don't know how successful I will be, but I want to continue working out. Wish me luck guys. On everything.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment