Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day 6: Breakfast + Vodka

Hey there,

Saturday morning I was woken up by a text from Schatzi at 6:29. He was already at the laundromat doing our laundry! I mean he didn't get off work till 2 and he's already up...I wanted him to sleep. Apparently he skipped sleeping and went straight to cleaning the house when he got home from work. Plus his mom, the kids, and I were supposed to meet him to do laundry. We didn't end up going till after 8. His parents, Schatzi, the boys, and I all went out to breakfast at the Cozy Diner. I meant to take a photo but I totally forgot till I was done eating. My bad. After breakfast we all went back to Schatzi's house so his parents could take some stuff home. The boys liked it because they got to play with Caesar for a bit.

Nothing terribly exciting happened for most of the day. Schatzi slept and I tried to stay out on his couch so he could have the whole bed and get some decent sleep before work. When he was gone to work I got ready for bed, fought off some bugs in the room, spent time with Caesar, chose a movie on Netflix and decided to have a drink. He did tell me before he left to be very careful if I decided to drink. He even checked in on me to see if I decided to drink or not. It's kind of weird, but I always want to have chocolate with me when I drink. So I had a splash of vodka with Arizona iced tea, a cup of water to prevent feeling sick the next day, and some Snickers!

I thought I would have been able to fall asleep before he would get home shortly after 2, but it didn't work that way. We didn't get to sleep until 4 I think. He was watering the lawn, watching Netflix, and flipping through his new cookbook. I can't believe we were up so late!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment