Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 13: Dead Toy

Hi guys,

Saturday Schatzi and I tried to catch up on some sleep. Schatzi gave Caesar a bath and clipped his nails. Off to Home Depot we went to exchange his sprinkler. The lady at the customer service desk was not very pleasant at all. He didn't have his receipt so they had to look it up on his card. Took a decent while, but we got a new sprinkler! He was nice enough to go into Starbucks with me so I could get that latte I was craving.

I hung out with Caesar and chilled while Schatzi took a nap to get him all re energized for work. Look at that face! He kind of looks like he's doing that superhero pose, huh? We also played tug of war and ripped the tail off his toy which he then went on to tear all the stuffing out! Reminded me of my Mimi. He's such a cutie.

I decided to take a small walk down the way to relax while Schatzi was still asleep. Was really relaxing actually until I realized my slippers felt a bit off. I found these guys stuck into my slippers! Plus one even poked through my shoe and started to poke my foot.

Schatzi and I had our dinner and off to work he went. I sat outside a bit longer after he left so I could enjoy everything around me. The sunsets are always so beautiful here.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment