Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What A Day

Hello there my lovely readers,

Today SJ and I decided to try a newly discovered Indian food place. A few weeks ago I couldn't sleep because I was randomly craving Indian food . . . not sure why though. I have only had Indian food once. At 11am I was supposed to be at SJ's house to pick him up since he didn't have access to a car today. I actually woke up early around 8 and decided I wanted to dress up. Not for any particular reason but I just wanted to. I did my makeup, I chose a skirt, tank top, and my wedges. The skirt I got over a year ago for only $6 at Forever21! My top I recently purchased at Target for only $6 as well, regular price $17. Finally my black and neon yellow wedges that I got on sale at Kohls (pictured in a previous blog post)! I know that people may say my shoes don't match my outfit but I disagree. In my opinion the style is perfect and the neon color adds to the bright colors that contrast the black! Guess I felt a little daring today lol Oh and yes, I am STILL wearing my grad night wristband!


I promised my sister that I would post about the Indian food so here we go. The restaurant was small, dark, and very warm so SJ and I decided to get food to go. There menu is reasonably priced.



I ordered the vegetable entree plate. It came with salad, rice, vegetable samosa, and naan. I wanted garlic naan so we had to pay extra, but it's ok! SJ got the chicken entree plate. It was a very satisfying meal at a great price. Cost less than $14 for both of our meals. Even with the extra cost of garlic naan. I had my wallet out ready to pay when SJ pulled out $15 to pay for both our meals. It was so sweet of him to pay. Thanks SJ!

After SJ devoured his food, he set up the next Harry Potter movie for us to watch. Not sure why but I really like watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Watching movies allows my mind to kind of rest and wander. It's like a break from reality.






SJ and I came back to my house for dinner. My dad made some sort of beef stir fry and I surprisingly ate it. It wasn't bad. Tasted a bit sweet and I love how broccoli soaks up the sauce. I exchanged my carrots for SJ's broccoli. I was trying to be sneaky, but he didn't seem to mind when he caught me. He recently went camping and I made him a paracord bracelet to wear. I seem to have miscalculated because it was a bit snug on his wrist. So I made him another one that he got to try on today. The second bracelet fits him well so I decided to take the original bracelet. That way he and I can match! I had fun making the bracelets. I thought it would be difficult to create, but it wasn't hard at all! SJ loves his bracelet and I can tell he truly does based on the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes.

Had a fun day, thanks to my SJ!

ALG

4 comments:

  1. aww you guys are so cute! I feel like I commented this on another post too!
    Love your shirt and the garlic naan looks super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasnt as good as i thought itd be but after toasting it, it was pretty darn good

      Delete
  2. you're bracelet looks so cool i wish i could get one

    ReplyDelete