Friday, August 9, 2013

Santa Anita Mall

Hello,

My family and I went to the mall to see a movie and shop a bit. When we were walking through the food court I saw a cakeball stand!! Look how interesting they look. They are not cheap either! I was like dang I could sell mine and make money!


Then my mom and I saw RIPD. We have heard bad reviews on the movie but I enjoyed the movie. It was not super crazy funny but it was good. My mom and I got our Godiva chocolate samples for the month. I didn't know they had pistachio! So I just had to try it because I love pistachio. Here's a picture for you chocolate lovers!












My dad and I went into this store. I have never heard of this store before and I was so excited to go inside because of the lights. Lat year SJ was so kind and he bought me one for my room. When we walked into the store I felt like I was in a different country..there were so many Japanese products that I've never seen! I was telling my sister, I think, that some stores have falsies on a stick so you can hold them up to your eye to see which you like best before you purchase them. Guess what I found?! Yea they had some!


I walked pass this display in the window and was like the Tour Eiffel is cute. But then I was like something is wrong here... Is it just me or does it look like little kids hung themselves? I think that store should reconsider their display.


I am not a big fan of meat so this may come as a surprise to some of you. My brother chose CPK for dinner and guess what I ordered? I got the thin crust meat lovers pizza. IKR! I got it without the spicy meats though because I can not handle spiciness very well. I feel like I was just not made to eat healthy..I will try though. I do blot my pizza like crazy though. The amount of grease on my pizza is so disturbing. I think I used at least four big napkins to soak it up...

It has been a long day and surprisingly I bought nothing at the mall. I just didn't feel like shopping I guess. Going through Forever21 and Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe and all isn't the same anymore...

ALG





2 comments:

  1. ok, this has to be my favorite post yet!
    Chocolate, CPK, and French-y stuff?!
    LOL at the display.

    I wish I could have gone shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, ur fav? lol it was a lot for one post though.

      Delete