Sunday, August 4, 2013

Marukai Visit

Hey everybody!

Yesterday my cousin, my mom, and I went to Marukai. I love this store! Every time I take a trip to Marukai I have to buy at least one of the ume onigiri. It was so amazing the first time I tasted one and ever since then I have been hooked.. So here is a picture of a few things we got. The little balls on a stick have been catching my attention every time we make a trip to Marukai. I had no idea what they were but they just looked so yummy. They are mochi with soy sauce and sugar! I thought I could eat like half of em in one sitting but these little guys are so flavorful that I can barely eat one stick of them.

My cousin and I saw these adorable mini shopping carts. I have no clue what anyone would do with a mini shopping cart...but they do everything a life size shopping cart does. The wheels move, the seat goes up and down, and they can go together too. If I remember correctly they were around $6 each.



As you all have read, I am into face masks. Recently on youtube I discovered lip masks. ikr masks for your lips?? AprilAthena7 talks about them in one of her videos and I tried to look up where I could find them. I thought that the only place I could buy them was online but I found em at Marukai!! I ended up getting five of them because I wanted one of each kind and two of the peach (love peach). I am so excited to try one of these!

Remember the little panda cake my cousin and I made? Well we got a sushi kit this time. It was a little under $5 I think. After smelling all the different flavors and mixing all the powders my cousin and I created these babies! The scary thing is that these look so real! I must say that the candy rice tasted gross because I do not like bubble gum tasting foods..but the candy eggs tasted the best. She and I had loads of fun creating these mini sushi!

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Love the little mochi stuff as well!
    So that's what the lip masks look like. I've been wondering since you told me about them.

    ReplyDelete