Thursday, August 29, 2013

Puppy Pedi!

Hello friends!

I let Chester go this afternoon. He didn't understand to crawl out of the opening to get to freedom so I had to slowly tilt the bowl. I was sad to see him leave. I looked him up online and turns out he is a baby alligator lizard! So cool right? My dad was watering the lawn this evening and he said "guess who I saw when I was watering?" I was like hmmmm...Chester?! He said yup and I was so happy that hes doing well.

I love to paint my nails so I decided to paint my baby's nails today! She is a two year old doggie of 11 lbs. At first she was not cooperating. After five minutes she kind of went into a trance . . . She seemed petrified too. To do her nails I used two coats of a pearl polish, two coats of thin pink, two coats of glitter, and one layer of seche vite top coat. I know I know. That is a lot for just a dog, but she's special and I am somewhat a perfectionist.



She did move a few times so in the end I had pink and pearl colored spots all over my arm. Here's the final result. Her nails match her new collar and leash! I love how it makes her look so girly. Maybe I will give her a little pedi every month!




SJ and I went to Big Lots last night and I bought multiple items. I have been using this three wick, vanilla frosting scented candle the most though. I love how candles make me feel calm and relaxed. They are just so peaceful!

I have mentioned April from AprilAthena7 in previous posts and she recently got a PO box. So while SJ and I were browsing the aisles at Big Lots, I found the purfect mug! It is a bit plain so I thought it would be a good project for me. I grabbed my mom's box of sharpies and got to work. It's not done quite yet, but when it is done I will make sure to show
you guys!

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Love her nails!! It really does match the collar! Nice:)

    April will love that mug! Can't wait to see how you fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. Dont think shes really into the nails lol but oh well he looks good.

      Delete
    2. OMG! If I had a girl puppy I would so paint her nails! :0)

      Delete
    3. Her polish is almost all off now

      Delete