Monday, August 26, 2013

Cream Cheese Tomato And Bacon Crescent Flat Bread!?

Hello again,


I love pizza, I love cream cheese, I love bacon, I love crescent rolls so why not combine them all?? Today I decided to make cream cheese tomato and bacon crescent flat breads. Yes I know it is a very long name for such a small dinner item! They are quick and easy to make too! Want to make them?


Ingredients:
       2 cans of crescent rolls
       8 oz cream cheese
       two medium tomatoes
       18 strips of bacon

Directions:
       1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
       2. Dice your tomatoes and place into a bowl for later
       3. Cook the bacon till crisp and place on a paper towel to dry
       4. Cut the crisp bacon into small pieces
       5. Unroll your crescent roll dough but keep two triangles connected to create a rectangle
       6. Spread an even layer of softened cream cheese over each rectangle
       7. Place the rectangles on a baking sheet
       8. Sprinkle tomato and bacon evenly on top
       9. Put them into the oven for 10-15 minutes
       10. Enjoy!

Two cans made 8 rectangles total which is perfect for a family of four. I can say that my family thoroughly enjoyed them! I had one and a half myself, but of course I had to share with my doggie! She loves bacon and cream cheese. Let me know if any of my lovely readers bakes these bad boys!

Happy cooking!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment