Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Day Of School


It has been a while...

My brother had his first day of high school yesterday so I took him to school and stayed a bit to talk to a few teachers. SJ was there too so he walked around with me. I enjoyed visiting my Econ, precal, and anatomy teacher. I love them all so much and my econ teacher gave me some knowledgable advice on how to handle something that has been bothering me. He's one of the easiest people to talk to. I also handled some issues with the lunch ladies.

After the whole school visit, I had to go to WinCo to purchase ingredients to make this melt in your mouth cream cheese/cheesecake flan for my brother. He, along with some other people, love this flan I make so I thought it would be a nice gesture to bake some up for my brother. While I was baking I watched some WWK with April and Justin. 








Here's the final result! It only makes 8 slices and I think I could eat all 8 slices...but I have to share lol I told my brother that I made him some snacks and he asked what it was but I told him it was a surprise. I must say that he was very happy with the surprise.




When I went to bed last night I honestly felt like I was going to high school again. Not sure if it is because I wish I could go back or because I woke up early and got ready to go.

ALG

1 comment:

  1. The amazing cheesecake flan!
    You'll have to make one for me the nest time we see each other because the pic is making me drool as I type. Lol
    Glad the teachers are doing great and good luck waking up every morning! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete