Sunday, August 11, 2013

Need Fruites and Veggies!

Morning to you all,

I have been eating fried, greasy, carby stuff lately so I thought I would start the day off, at 11:30 am lol, with some fruites and veggies. I weigh myself daily and my mom's scale has been lying to us all so I haven't been sure of my weight. I got on the scale today and it told me 88.8 which seems reasonable for me. Normally weigh between 89 and 91 maybe.

Do you guys ever eat a ton of bad food and crave fresh food? My sister and I would eat bad food and then be like I need a piece of fruit. It just makes everything better somehow. Like magic! So this is my breakfast. I have a strawberry banana smoothie I blended up real quick, a nectarine, miso dip, a cucumber, and some dried mangoes from Hawaii! I have been in a cucumber phase I think. I have had like five whole ones in the last few days. They are just so crisp and refreshing. Tricks me into feeling healthy lol

What do you guys eat for breakfast?

ALG

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes have healthy food cravings too! I think I'm in a cabbage phase right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nvr been a fan of cabbage. unless its the pickled kind lol

      Delete