Thursday, August 8, 2013

Math Test

Hi everyone,

I know, it has been a while again.. The drive to UCSD was longer than I thought it would be, but we still got there with a few hours to spare. We ate at Red Robbins at a nearby mall. Let me tell you, this mall is sooooo awesome! It is a huge outdoor mall with an indoor food court. So what's so special about this mall? There is an ice skating rink, yes an ice skating rink under the food court! I am totally going there a lot to destress. Remember that $10 American Eagle card I got? I finally got to use it! If you have ever shopped or looked at American Eagle clothes you understand that they are not the cheapest.. These white shorts were originally $40. They were on sale for $20 but I got em for $10 with my coupon! So in the end I saved $30 right? Not bad, I'd say.

After the mall my mom and brother dropped me off at my testing hall. There were a buttload of people waiting to take the test.. I have no idea how I am going to get used to having a hint of a desk to put all my papers, pencils, pens, etc on it. The test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still it was not super easy. The night before my test I messaged AprilAthena7 thanking her for helping me calm down before my math test. I love watching all of her videos. She messaged me back within just 5 minutes wishing me luck on my test! Then I commented on her new video after my test thanking her for wishing me luck and she responded! Oh and here is a picture of a nice little study area behind one of the buildings. I came across it while I was searching for the bathroom.

Testing was over so we all went to Del Mar for dinner. We ate at a cozy casual Mexican restaurant. I ordered all sides (beans, rice, tortillas) which is my go to thing. Look how cute the little bowl is! My mom and brother wanted dessert so my brother got churros and my mom got the Mexican brownie. I had one of my brothers churros and I was surprised when I found caramel sauce in the churro. My mom seemed to enjoy her dessert as well. I must say that their presentation was excellent for a casual restaurant.




Worked yesterday and I got a free LA County Fair ticket! Maybe I will go this year before I leave to school. Well I did some cleaning today and took an apx 3 mile walk to a nearby park so I am tired. Talk to you all next time!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment