Sunday, August 11, 2013

Spankie Valintine

Hi again,

I love to mess with my hair. I braid it over night. I twist it over night. I try all sorts of heat-less overnight ways to curl my hair. I normally put six braids max but last night I did a total of 16...ikr. My family looked at me strange and all but I wanted to try it out. It took over 30 mins to go from hair in a towel to 16 braids. My hands and arms started to hurt too. If you have never braided hair before try doing it for just 10 mins and you will understand. So this is the final result. I LOVE it. It is something new and fun. I know some people in this world have hair that naturally looks like this and would love to have my natural hair. I just wanted to test out the look. In my opinion my hair looks like Spankie Valentine's hair! Just shorter.. Not sure yet if I would wear it out though. Should I?

ALG

2 comments:

  1. I think my old comment didn't go through!
    I think you should wear it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been not commenting too much cuz been camping & stuff. But your hair looks great! Definitely wear it out! :0)

    ReplyDelete