Friday, August 2, 2013

Little Saigon - Market

Hey there!

Today was a bit of an adventure. My mom decided she, my brother, and I would drive down to Little Saigon to shop for different fruits and tofu. I drove us all down to this Vietnamese market so we could purchase various tofus. I must say that I was overwhelmed with all the different items in the store. I would attempt to say the name of the market, but yeaaaa I can't.

I literally had my mouth open when I saw the variety of Arizona Ice Teas! I usually see a few different flavors but look at em all!! Just to name some of em: Fruit Punch, Pina Colada, Strawberry Colada, Mucho Mango, Half and Half Tea, Sweet Apple, Watermelon, RX Energy, Grapeade, Lemonade, Orangeade, Peach Tea, etc. I didn't even know that half of these existed lol I ended up getting the Mucho Mango one since I have been in a mango phase.




These items caught my eye because of the bright colors. I have no clue what they all are..Just thought I would share it with you guys!




My brother and I were amazed with the whole aisle full of instant noodles. The whole aisle, both sides, had tons of instant noodles. It's a college student's buffet lol jk. I had to take a photo. I even made him get out of the way so I could get more noodles in the picture hehe

What does this look like? When I first saw these like last year I was terrified..I thought they were tiny eyeballs! They are actually basil seeds. I have eaten it before and they are actually really yummy. Have you guys ever had these or seen em?

It was an interesting experience lol and I had a lot of fun!

ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment