Sunday, August 18, 2013

Daiso!

Hello,

My aunt and my cousin have been meaning to take me to a Japanese $1.50 store for quite some time now. We got to go yesterday! It was very overwhelming due to all of the people, colors, products, and languages being spoken. They had so many different products. I saw fake plants, bags, nail polish, food, dishes, school supplies, you name it. I had to slowly stroll up and down each aisle and take it all in. There was so much stuff that I wanted to buy, but I have been good at separating needs and wants. In the end I bought a peach air freshener, peach gummies, and strawberry filled marshmallows. I didn't need need them . . . but I badly wanted them lol

I am definitely going back to that store!

ALG


2 comments:

  1. I love Daiso too!!!
    I always feel mesmerized as well because there are so many things to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to walk through the store like five times to really see everything!

    ReplyDelete