Monday, August 5, 2013

Frustration!

Hey there,

Rolled out of bed shortly after 8 this morning. Fed my dogie and started the Just Dance Summer Party Wii game my cousin in lending me. I ate some fruit and veggies for breakfast and got ready for a brain challenging day. I like to use the whitening pen in the morning and at night because my teeth be needing some whitening.. Plus since I can't eat for 30 mins after I apply the gel it prevents me from continuously snacking the entire day. After making another batch of popsicles I had one of these for lunch. My sister LOVES these! Sometimes the high school would serve them and she and I would go nuts for em.


Remember being in a class where you felt frustrated? I personally can recall several of them...anyhow in my last year of high school I decided not to take a math. I LOVED no
I kind of ,well, maybe literally did this..
t having to do math homework every day, take a quiz every week, and a test every other week like most of my friends. I knew I would have to take math in college, being a science major. So I get to take a lovely math placement exam to see which class I should take in the Fall. I feel as if I haven't done any math since freshman year. I forgot nearly everything. With math I just need a little refresher. One worked out example and I am good to go and even tutor another student. This time I am not so sure about it because there are so many things I just don't remember all that well. I took a math practice exam online and I felt so incredibly stupid. I mean these are things that people would find so simple. I think I just have a hard time memorizing the formulas. I tend to mix em all up too..which can do quite a bit of damage. I asked SJ for some help on the ones I got wrong or struggled with, but I just got too frustrated and embarrassed. So I decided I needed a snack break to prevent my head from exploding. Luckily with today's technology there are tons of videos on the web that can help me with some of these math questions.

Thank you for listening, well reading me wig out about math. Could also be like pms though..maybe tmi sorry! I am going to make some dinner soon. Hopefully food can cheer me up! Then maybe after dinner I will try to tackle math again.

ALG

3 comments:

  1. I hope you understand your math eventually and i believe in you

    ReplyDelete
  2. eventually may not be soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncrustables...mmmm....
    Let me know how the test goes!

    ReplyDelete